| Thursday, November 22, 2007 |
| Psalm 134 |
S: Psalm 134. "Praise the Lord, all you servants of the Lord, who minister by night in the house of the Lord. Lift up your hands in the sanctuary and praise the Lord. May the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth, bless you from Zion."
O: On days like today when I feel relatively directionless, emotionless, thoughtless and I keep reaching out, grasping for, looking towards something - and on days like today not knowing what that something is; at times like these it all boils down to this: Praise the Lord. Praise Him, you servants of the Lord. Lift up your hands, and praise His holy name. Praise the Lord.
A & P: Father I thank You that on days like these, it all comes down to this: Praise the Lord. Why are you downcast, o my soul? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my saviour and my God. Why so scattered and tired, my thoughts? Praise the Lord, you servant of the Lord. Lift up your hands and praise His holy name. Praise the Lord. Father I thank You for Your sharp and powerful word. I thank You for the power of praise. And how sometimes things may seem muddled and complicated but You teach us how simple it really is. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen. |
|
|
|
|
| So who are we? |
*We're Hudson's House Church!
*based in melbourne
*looking for answers
*exploring life
*we like journeying together
*young punks :P
*who love God
|
| Just Recently... |
|
| our store room |
|
| Our Peeps =D |
|
|
|